Sunday, October 30, 2011

More Pics of Gohan


















WARNING...It's Sunday morning and I'm really tired from a long day out and about yesterday so there may be lots of rambling and not a whole lot of sense going on below. Read at your own risk and please don't judge! :)

I haven't figured out how to add more pics to a post in the spots that I want them. So I'm making a separate post with pics of the finished Gohan costume. While doing so I might as well chat a bit. I'm happy to report that my Cookie wore his costume to Disney's Not So Scary and it survived! Also, he wore it to Miami's Metro Zoo last night (which, by the way, is where we live) and again, it survived. We were only there for about an hour since it started to pour down on us and my boog does not like being caught in the rain. But if it wasn't raining, we wouldn't have had to find cover under the bike rental tent. and if we wouldn't have had to find cover, we would have never had an employee of the zoo creepily call for "Goku" on the microphone. I'm a little slow so it took me a while to figure out that the zoo guy was talking to US! It made Cookie's night and mine. :) He may have been wrong about the actual character Boog was dressed up as, but at least he was in the ballpark which means I had done good. :) And once again, my boog was an original. He was the only Gohan at both parks. And last year he dressed up as a dead husband. A costume he put together himself. It got lots of attention from the Disney employees and he won a costume contest with it too.

I just love my boogie boo and all his originality!!!

Maddy =)

1 comment:

  1. That outfit came out awesome! I love how intense he looks in the photos. It looks like you got the hang of the photos. You can just drag them around in the post once you upload them and you can click on them and choose different sizes or whether you want them left, right or center. I use preview a lot to check and see if stuff is looking the way I want.

    ReplyDelete