Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hi!  I hope everyone is having a Spooktacular Halloween.  I know we sure did.  Plus, it didn't rain.  Woo hoo!!!!  A group of us met at our friend Wendy's house and were all armed with our umbrellas just in case.  Thankfully we didn't have to use them.  

The boys (and one brave little girl) were dressed in their awesome costumes and ready to fill their bags with sugar candy.  They ran from house to house screaming "trick-or-treat, smell my feet", just having a great time.  And I had an even better time watching them all enjoy themselves so much.  

Here are some pics from tonight.

And in case you were wondering what I finally decided to dress up as, I was a nice witch.  Not the most exciting costume, but at least I dressed up.  Boog loved it!  But watch out for next year.  I'm definitely going to be a blue jedi or something considered totally cool by my son. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Maddy =) 

2 comments:

  1. Aww...It looks like you guys had a great time. Any pics of your good witch costume? It sounds super cute. We had five trick or treaters here which is way more than I thought we'd have especially since it was freezing last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to see if anyone took any pics of me. I know I didn't take any with my camera.

    It was FUN, FUN, FUN!

    ReplyDelete