Sunday, January 8, 2012

Outdoor Store shopping

My friend Christie and I headed out this morning early in hopes to find some great yard sale deals. She was looking for two bikes and My dream is to find someone selling their stash of fabric. The bad news is that neither of us found what we were looking for. The good news is that I am the new proud owner of these bad ass Banana Republic shoes. They are in like new condition and only cost me $5!!!!

Jeanne, the yard sales in your neck of the woods must be awesome. Have you done any, as my cute little Ben says, "outdoor store shopping" since moving there? That should also be on our list of things to do when I finally come up to visit you. :)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I totally dig those shoes. No, I haven't gone to any of the yard sales here. I'll have to make that a priority come Spring.

    ReplyDelete