Thursday, December 29, 2011

Long time...

Hi All!

I can't believe it has been over a month that I've blogged.  Time flies crazy fast as an adult.  Remember when we couldn't wait to be teenagers and then 21?  Now, there are just a couple of days left in 2011 and I'm wondering where the last 10 years went.  Actually, I don't even know where these last few days have gone.  The days leading up to Christmas were fun but hectic leaving very little time for sleep and this past week were days used to catch up on sleep and spend time with my son.  I've thoroughly enjoyed this time off and do not want it to end.  Since it inevitably will come to an end, I plan to spend every last minute enjoying relaxing time at home with my cookie.

I will try to pop in on January 1st with wishes of a Happy New Year for all of you in blog world, but in case I don't, please know that I'm thinking of you - especially you Jeanne!  I thought I would be up there ringing in the New Year with you and I'm so so so so sad that it didn't happen.  Before I start crying, I think it's best to change the subject!  I'll save my tears for New Years Day since I, no matter how hard I try, can not ever hold them back.

Anyway, Jeanne and I have big plans for 2012.  So after all the partying and crying is done, I'll be back blogging - filling you all in on my crazy, exciting life.  Well I guess that depends on who you ask, but hopefully one or two of you out there will find it interesting enough to keep reading.  :)  Oh, and better late than never, I will share photos of the Christmas projects I actually did complete.  Don't judge when I tell you that one or two were finished after Christmas!  hahaha

Exciting stuff I tell ya!

Talk soon!

 Maddy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment